Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is changing the way companies use data to power their business. You will be a key member of the product management team, helping define strategy & vision for the Core GPU-accelerated Database powering the Kinetica platform & work with engineering, marketing & sales to execute on that vision. This position is ideal for someone who has broad technology understanding, loves building category-defining products, & is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to make things happen.
- Be a market & product expert. Own the strategy & roadmap for your areas of the Kinetica product. Have a well-informed & articulated point-of-view & drive consensus across the organization to make your vision a reality.
- Be the voice of the customer within the organization.
- Clearly define market & product requirements & work with engineering to turn them into compelling product capabilities.
- Collaborate with sales, sales engineering, marketing, & product marketing to drive the end-to-end product launch process.
- Deep understanding of database technologies & trends. Experience building enterprise-grade analytics databases, either as an engineer or as a product manager, highly desired.
- Broad understanding of the technology landscape, including Hadoop, Spark, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, IoT, & Edge Computing.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience at an Enterprise Software company.
- A can-do attitude & ability to work independently, problem solve & improvise.
- Superior communication, writing & presentation skills.
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 25%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.