About the Team
The Global IT team at Harrys works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
Anchored by SAP & SAP ByDesign as our core systems, Harrys is in the process of building out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, manufacturing & retail. The Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems role will help set & coordinate the overall strategy for global enterprise systems by managing, supervising & operating the organizations SAP & complementary systems. Primarily responsible for SAP ByDesign, helping in all phases from planning & implementation (with SAP ByDesign engineers) to production support, administration & user training. Secondary roles include project planning, implementation & support for all other ERP systems including but not limited to SCM, planning, budgeting, HRIS & CRM.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop & execute on multi year systems roadmap that supports a high growth enterprise.
- Deliver on high impact Order to Cash & Procure to Pay EDI initiatives.
- A significant number of systems integration & consolidation projects.
- Conduct discovery meetings with stakeholders to understand business requirements & oversee the initial deployment processes as well as the installation of modules, upgrades & patches for the core SAP system.
- Maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management, & support of our SAP systems & training users on these ERP systems as needed.
- Monitors system performance & usage to maintain security & reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support & troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Prepares user instructions as well as technical documentation for support, such as server & client hardware/software configurations & network configurations.
- Developing project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks & ensuring resource availability & allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress & maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources & third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
This should describe you:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field.
- 5+ years of ERP Project Management, Support & Administration experience, ideally with SAP byDesign.
- Experience with consulting, deployment & usage of software systems in a functional & technical delivery capacity.
- Advanced technical knowledge of how systems are built & the technical infrastructure they run on.
- Experience with EDI & particularly Order to Cash implementations & onboarding.
- Experience working as a liaison between functional process owners & technical resources such as vendors or internal IT experts.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Strong organizational skills & dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Head of Global IT.
- Working closely with the broader IT department & supporting all departments who are using SAP.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.