Company Description|Job Description
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically considered for the following locations: Foster City, CA;Ashburn, VA;Austin, TX; Highlands Ranch, CO
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Data breaches & identity theft pose an existential threat to our business, & in today's hyper-connected world, that threat is escalating. The growth of digital, mobile & Internet of Things (IoT) is bringing payments to millions of new connected devices-and millions of new potential entry points for cybercriminals. Today's criminals are relentless in their attempts to exploit vulnerabilities with increasingly sophisticated malware, social engineering, & brute force attacks. To protect Visa's assets in this dynamic threat landscape, we're deploying new cyber-security tools, collaborating across industries, & taking a proactive approach to monitoring the cyberspace beyond the Visa network.
We have matured from a compliance-driven organization to an agile one that can actively defend against threats & proactively manage risk for the enterprise. To maintain our impressive track record of zero breaches to the Visa network, we must stay vigilant in tracking our adversaries & evolving our approach to thwart new & emerging attack vectors.
Teams Actively Hiring within Cybersecurity
Security Architecture & Engineering
Defines & attests security architecture & standards for all Technology solutions, infrastructure, & applications. Also engineers security solutions & services to reduce attack surface in Visa's products & infrastructure.
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
IAM is the security & business discipline that enables the right user to access the right resources at the right time & for the right reasons. Key IAM functions include access requests, user on-boarding, off-boarding, transfers, user access re-certification; privileged access management,single-sign-on, multi-factor authentication, androle based access control. IAM strives to set the correct balance between convenience/user-experience & compliance/enterprise risk reduction.
Focuses on delivery of 24x7x365 days security monitoring, incident response & investigations, & threat intelligence capabilities for Visa. We have adopted an intelligence-driven defense & response to cyberattacks of consequence. We have enhanced several key functions including Database Activity Monitoring, File Integrity Monitoring, & Distributed Denial-of-service (DDoS) protection across all critical applications & implemented a Next-Generation Firewall Platform.
Enables cyber innovation by the rapid design, creation, & deployment of technologies & processes that will provide a level of confidence & protection to our stakeholders & partners.
Governance Risk & Compliance
Evolve & strengthen our dynamic risk & compliance framework to enable Visa & our partners' to meet regulatory requirements & achieve business & strategic objectives. Drive achievement of Cybersecurity objectives through management of internal & external security risks, monitoring assurance against required remediation deadlines, support in internal & external compliance reviews internal assessments of cyber security risk posture, operational & executive reports to stakeholders.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pursuing a Masters degree in Cybersecurity, CS, Engineering, Networking, Information Systems, or related technical degree, graduating December 2020 or later.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher (4.0 scale)
Exposure & hands on experience in one of following areas, but not limited to:
- Supporting software development / QAspeciallyweb services, security tools etc.
- Tech skills: Burp Suite, IDA pro, APKTool, Hopper, HP Fortify, CheckMarx (Sast/Dast), Cycript, XPosed, Charles, dex2jar, Kali Linux, Wireshark or any mobile security and/or penetration testing tools or frameworks.
- SOAP / REST API, Web Services
- Development tools such as Maven, Jenkins & Git
Machine Learning - Security Engineering:
- Applying Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, data science, & statistics concepts including API integration, python, authentication, analysis, modeling, & visualization (python, sci-kit, numpy, matlab, algorithms)
- Statistical & machine learning models
- Exceptional coding skills & experience with high-level programming language like Scala, Python, Java for data analysis.
- Experience with tools for statistical computing (e.g. tensorflow, NumPy, SciPy).
Identity Access Management (IAM):
- Identity Management solutions like Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint or similar tools
- IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth and/or mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Security technologies including data encryption, intrusion detection/prevention, event correlation, secure application development, etc.
- Security controls provided in common platforms & applications in the corporate environment including Unix, Linux, Windows, IBM Mainframe (zTPF, MVS), Oracle, MS SQL Server Microsoft Outlook, J2EE & .NET applications, etc.
Platform System Admin:
- Linux and/or Windows
- Administering, troubleshooting, & optimizing WebLogic
- Code deployments into a Linux/WebLogic environment
- Encryption & key management security practices.
- Host Security Modules (HSM) administration practices & capabilities. (Desired)
- CISM or CISA,ITIL, CRISC.
Cyber Defense & Incident Response:
- Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response processes
- Python and/or PowerShell scripting, YARA, RegEx & PCRE
Governance Risk & Compliance:
- Current information security & compliance vendor landscape
- Control frameworks such as NIST-800-53, Center of Internet Security, ISO/IEC 27002
- Regulatory requirements in particular PCI-DSS, GLBA, FFIEC, SOX, GDPR
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.