Title: Project Manager LOCATION: NYC
GROUP: Program Management REPORTS TO: PM Director
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
How we do it:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As Project Manager, you are the orchestrator of the projects youre the one who knows how to make things happen. Youre the master of the execution & process from project initiation to delivery. You are passionate about the digital 1:1 space. Youre creative, solutions-oriented, organized, collaborative & have exceptional people skills.
- Orchestrates the motion of every project liaising with all departments from start through completion.
- Understands scope of client request & implications. Able to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions & timelines.
- Develops project estimates, timelines, milestones, resource coordination & activation for project start.
- Aligns with resource management to ensure resources are available & present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages projects within budgetary & schedule constraints.
- Monitors project progress & identifies project & risk, escalating as necessary.
- Gathers asset specifications & works with PM Director on quality assurance requirements for project.
- Drives reporting process required for project including status, risks, scope changes, etc.
- Initiates all activities to support project close out.
- Capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) from client cervice to developers to the creative on a project.
- Contributes & when assigned leads efficient meetings & conference calls. Ensures timely conference notes & action steps taken.
- Is a champion of the agency process & quality work.
- Bachelors Degree or equivelant experience.
- 2-5 years of related project management experience ideally in CRM & 360 campaign management, ie: digital, social, content, video, audio, etc. at an agency.
- Working knowledge & understanding of standard & emerging social platforms a plus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.