Brightflagis used by large corporations to transform legal service delivery. At its core is artificial intelligence that extracts insights from invoice narrativesthe pages-long descriptions of how much is being charged for a piece of legal work, & why. These insights are used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the matter lifecycle, from resource selection to price negotiation to quality of service evaluation. They also drive automation of time-intensive processes like invoice review. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company.
In 2018, we tripled in size & recently raised$8.5M in venture fundingto execute an aggressive growth strategy. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best. Our people are customer focused, take ownership & make every day count, the opportunity for direct impact atBrightflagis huge - we live our values & are in search of constant improvement.
What is the opportunity?
Brightflagis seeking a candidate for Sales Engineer, reporting to the VP, Sales. This newly-created position will serve as the liaison between Sales & otherBrightflagteams, especially Product, Engineering, & Customer Success, to help articulate uniquely valuable solutions that drive revenue growth. The position will partner with account executives to build & deliver custom demos & presentations for corporate & enterprise prospects, explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects & getting into the weeds with technical experts.
What will I be doing?
- Being theBrightflagexpert within the Sales organization, responsible for overcoming prospect functional & technical objections
- Leading prospects evaluations of the platform, including business use cases, technical integrations, & information security reviews
- Developing internal solutions (such as reusable demo assets & presentation templates) to increase productivity & win rate
- Your typical day might include:
- Strategizing on account strategy with account executives
- Assisting in responding to RFPs & creating sales decks
- Creating custom demos, POCs, & evaluation environments
- Collaborating with Product on prospect feature requests
- Discussing implementation details with Customer Success
What Skills do I need?
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of how buyers evaluate SaaS vendors by leading a 30-minute mock presentation of a solution of their choice
- Provide references from account executives and/or account managers who can speak to their ability to work as a team in high-stress situations
- Travel up to 25% of the time, including internationally, & be flexible with work hours to accommodate meetings spanning multiple time zones
Bonus skills & Attributes
- Have worked on a geographically distributed team
- Have originated a similar role at a SaaS company
- Be knowledgeable about legal service delivery
Were growing fast & so are our benefits.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up