Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
This role will design, deploy, & support technology across multiple distribution centers in the US. Role requires experience developing functional requirements, operational process improvement, project management & implementations coupled with ability to collaborate across various business functions
You will ...
- Manage will support fulfillment technology day to day operations, implementations & upgrades for all fulfillment technology platforms
- Participate in all phases of fulfillment technology projects including requirement gathering, functional specification, technical design, project planning, integration, test planning, implementation planning & production turnover.
- Assist in planning change management activities performing review of all production change control request. Promote & follow the established corporate based processes, policies, standards & procedures to assure compliance with corporate SDLC policy & standards
- Manage & support integration design/development/delivery as required to support fulfillment technology applications.
- Manage the standardization of application configuration & processes across multiple fulfillment sites
- Define & design continual enhancement requests across the suite of supported fulfillment technology applications
- Back-fill site WMS resources as needed to provide support for testing & or production issues
- Drive & manage the defect triage process & issue resolution for technical support issues & manage/engage vendor resources where appropriate
- The subject matter expert across all fulfillment technology applications
- Experienced in writing modification/enhancement specifications
- Able to travel as needed to support fulfillment center projects (up to 20%)
- Flexible working out of scheduled hours & weekends on occasion as required
At a minimum, you have...
- 2-4 years experience supporting WMS application
- Project management experience including requirements definition & integration
- Understanding of software implementation
- Background in SQL & script writing
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.