CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Build broad & deep relationships within our partners corporate sales organizations including senior executives & corporate sales teams, ultimately driving engagement in corporate sales efforts
- Advise & educate corporate sales teams on how to articulate CLEARs value to customers through sales tool kits, development tools, etc.
- Actively seek to understand our partners corporate sales department, their sales model, how success is defined, & ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery & driving adoption
- Manage ongoing communication with clients & internal stakeholders (i.e., status reports, call recap reports, timelines, project status updates, etc.)
- Working knowledge of experiential marketing / promotional events beyond basic knowledge & how to & ability to speak & strategize on staffing, training, logistics, execution & measurement
- Work within & develop timelines for event roll-outs & ongoing evaluation
- Establish, maintain & enhance relationships with clients, as well as all internal team members & departments
- Maintain complete & updated program files with all project details & partnering with events team
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts & deliver prompt & sound decisions
Who You Are:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with experience creating & implementing new programs from strategy to execution
- You are motivated & energized by taking initiative to problem solving regardless of the roadblock
- You have the experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders in a corporate environment
- You have experience cultivating relationships, & generating creative solutions in the partnerships marketing space
- You demonstrate high EQ, a consultative mindset & high attention to detail, with excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- 6-10 plus years work experience in corporate environments, Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel to partner locations as needed