ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Content Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing the content we deliver to the Retail Sportsbooks through our TV & Screens system & delivery of daily sheets in support of FanDuel Sportsbook. Responsible for maintaining content database, displaying events, updating & revising details of betting events as required to ensure timely information is displayed to customers. Providing a key role in the satisfactory customer experience on offers in every retail FanDuel Sportsbook.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Creates & maintains running orders & schedules for screens.
- Ensures that all events, specials & promos display on the screens in a timely manner.
- Manages the delivery of sheets for sports & betting events to shops.
- Ensures that all information on customer facing screens are up to date & accurate.
- Plans schedules for delivery of TV, Screens, & Sheets schedules.
- Proactively reacts to schedule changes as the days events unfold.
- Assists in identifying customer experience enhancements.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1+ years relative experience
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a gaming license & satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of necessary content & product for TV & Screens
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure & meet exacting deadlines
- Good organizational & strong communication skills
- Customer focused with an ability to identify opportunities that will benefit the customer experience
- Experience using MS Word, MS Excel or database preferred
- Knowledge of Sporting events, teams & leagues preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.