WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Our Preview team is passionate about creating the best user experiences across some of the most popular, & mission critical features at Box. These features include empowering our customers with quick access to hundreds of file types, easy sharing of ideas through commenting & annotations, & so much more. The team is always looking for new ways to blow our customers minds & you can help!
Are you an engineering leader who is obsessed with building teams that are capable of great feats, including creating modern, best-in-class, applications that power businesses around the globe? Then this is the place for you. In this role, you will be part of a customer-obsessed organization working closely with product & design to build & test the latest ideas at scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a team of experienced engineers in the US (and possibly other regions over time)
- Organize stand ups, sprint planning, technical discussions & work for the team
- Develop your team members via 1:1s, career planning, & coaching discussions
- Define teams' objectives & key results & ensure it aligns with Box's business goals
- Define teams' roadmap, execution plans & take ownership of delivery
- Drive engineering excellence through measuring & honing quality & development practices
- Align & coach team members to excel on Box values
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 1+ years experience leading engineering teams
- You have 5+ years technical experience building full stack web applications and/or distributed systems
- You are able to build alignment & execute on new technical ideas
- You have people-oriented leadership style
- You are passionate about technology & enjoy raising the bar
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.