The VICE Rights & Clearances team is looking to hired a dedicated R&C Coordinator to oversee pre-publication review of all digital content.
The goal is to ensure that our digital productions adhere to VICE's company-wide clearance protocols & to maintain accurate records within our Video Library to support distribution & licensing.
- Review all video assets produced by Digital production teams prior to publication, cross-checking with release documentation
- Provide on-going training on clearance standards & protocols for Digital production teams
- Track & record all rights & expirations for Digital content in company's internal database
- Attend Digital production meetings & work closely with VICE Legal teams to advise on specific clearance-related concerns
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- Prior experience in a related field (i.e. Licensing, Legal, Rights & Clearances, etc) definitely preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Impeccable attention to detail & organization
- Knowledge of Google suite a must
- Must have solid interpersonal skills & demonstrated ability to multi-task / work on tight deadlines
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know.We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity.At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture.We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S.Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job.VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies:Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes & is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.