Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aFacilities Manager,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the delivery of workspace services, facility maintenance activities, build & refurbishment project & lease management for Visa properties. The position represents Visa Global Corporate Real Estate & will interface with all levels of Visa management, vendor service organisations, property managers & local authorities.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Responsible for the activities of outsourced vendors/resources in the delivery of workplace services & ad hoc add/move/changes within the assigned location. This includes but not limited to overseeing all maintenance services such as: janitorial, specialty cleaning, pest control, housekeeping, mail/printer services, & caf services.
- Manages facilities, space planning, build & refurbishment projects.
- Manages day to day operation & report to management on weekly activities.
- Cost Account management in tracking expenses in the finance tools & manage to the approved budget.
- Provides the primary contact with the local landlord/property management function to ensure Visa facility needs are being met. Ensure all state & Local codes & regulations are met.
- Manages any Business incentive programs approved for their location & interface with government officials.
- Manages site & corporate programs including but not limited to managing Visa Key Controls, Policies & Procedures, including the Site Emergency Response Program (SERP).
- Responds to & manages alarm & security incidents within the site, conducting initial investigation measures in coordination with Business Leader - Global Security & Safety.
- Responsible for issues affecting the safety & security of Visa employees, visitors & contractors in the office.
- Works with minimal supervision & is able to establish them self as subject matter expert with the local management.
- Oversees & develops maintenance plans to ensure a healthy & safe work environment, ensures vendors are executing the plan appropriately, recommends & implements changes to the plan.
- Develops budget plans & ensure fiscal responsibilities.
- Ensures Safety processes are implemented in accordance with local legislation, as well as in compliance with Visa internal standards & procedures, & identify & implement any new directives as needed to support the local office.
- Develops & oversees the implementation of maintenance contracts, making sure services are performed at the contracted time, term & conditions. Establishes & enforces service levels keeping in mind the needs of Visa staff.
- Consults with Business Leaders on any outstanding issues that arise & handles according to the developed plan.
- Develops site budgets & assists management with the development of the annual budget & keeps to the budget for all expenditures.
- Utilizes purchase requisitions & purchasing cards per the established process.
- Other responsibilities include coordinating & administering vendor relations & contractual agreements for facilities programs; interfacing with regional/country managers, as well as senior management & office personnel; interacting with building maintenance & security management to ensure a safe & secure work environment.
- Regular European travel required.
What we're after
- Understand & implement facilities processes in a leased office facility.
- Ability to manage vendors & interpret vendor contracts.
- Gathering the appropriate information to develop consensus - decision making.
- Experience in space planning & restack program.
- A basic understanding of risk assessment & mitigation strategies.
- Effectively work & collaborate with both internal & external clients.
- Strong customer service & personal interaction skills.
- Can handle multiple activities.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, FM Systems, CAD, & BMS systems preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.