Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
For our young & passionate team in our headquarters Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Development Analyst. Working in the Business Development & Business Intelligence team you will facilitate the growth of HelloFresh Benelux & France by managing a wide portfolio of projects. You will work on topics such as customer retention, product development, business analytics & more. As said, you will be based in Amsterdam & you will work from home, due to the coronacrisis until further notice.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects & motivate others to execute change;
- Distill insights from big datasets to improve business performance;
- Lead a small team of one business development analyst & a working student with potential to expand
- Improve customer retention by analyzing customer behavior, formulating improvement initiatives & leading the execution of such initiatives;
- Develop new products & product functionality to offer our customers a great experience.
Are you the perfect Business Development Analyst?
You have a minimum of three years of working experience in (top-tier) strategy consulting or business development. With your strong communication skills, you are not afraid of leading a team or a cross-functional project & know how to motivate others to reach their goals. You are eager to develop yourself & the people around you by actively looking for & sharing feedback. You are always looking for opportunities & chances to improve HelloFresh. You like to work in a fast-paced environment & continuously adapt to new business challenges. You will report to the Head of Business Development & Business Intelligence & work closely with colleagues in Amsterdam & abroad. You are very experienced in the use of SQL & Microsoft Excel for data analysis. Experience with Python or similar programming languages is a pre. Finally, you possess a Masters degree & are fluent in English & preferably Dutch.
What'a in it for you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth & performance of HelloFresh in four European markets
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits. In the current situation this means weekly bootcamp in the park, virtual meditation sessions, lunch walks & fun Friday Drinks & pub quizzes.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
How do I get the job?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will test your Excel skills before scheduling a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a final (video) interview with our CEO as the last step in the interview process. The interviews will be scheduled one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Feel free to send a message to Hedwig. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.