Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for a Product Integrations & Partnerships Manager to grow our B2B business. The Product Integrations & Partnerships Manager will be vital in the development of & expansion of CLEARs ecosystem of platform partnerships, which will ultimately create frictionless experiences for CLEARs customers.
You will be responsible for strategizing, sourcing, developing & supporting the launch of integrations of CLEARs suite of products into those of our B2B partners, helping to power their solutions for their end customers.
What You Will Do:
- Identify opportunities & build proactive pipeline of net new partnership opportunities for CLEAR
- Qualify, build term sheets, negotiate contractual obligations & close transformative deals for CLEARs platform business
- Manage relationships at the most senior levels of partner companies & lead complex deal negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation for a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Hold a quarterly deal quota & meet or exceed your goals
- Work with our product & engineering teams to manage execution timelines & resourcing to ensure successful partnership implementation
Who You Are:
- 5+ years professional experience including business development, sales and/or strategic partnerships
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency whos excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Sense of humility & a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Mission-centric, fast learner who can quickly get up to speed on identity-related products & problems, as well as technical concepts like SDK & API integrations
- Experience project managing & being the point of contact to business