Via is looking for experienced Proposal Writers to collaborate with our Business Development team on the production of winning proposals & responses to client requests. Successful Proposal Writers will assist in analyzing incoming requests; coordinating internal flow of information, resources, & proposal inputs; & ensuring the integrity & compliance of all proposal documentation & submissions. This position requires a positive & proactive attitude, as well as an intuitive understanding of technology, software solutions & services.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Craft persuasive commercial- & government-focused sales proposals & responses to client requests, including RFPs, RFQs, & RFIs
- Collaborate effectively with members of the Business Development team as well as work cross-functionally with other Via teams
- Create proposal outlines & identify critical information. Request & organize responses from internal customers. Project manage tasks through completion.
- Bachelors degree & excellent academic achievement
- Exceptional oral & written communications skills
- Experience writing proposals and/or technical documentation preferred
- Experience in technical writing and/or software & service solutions preferred.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies & ability to effectively communicate with technical subject-matter experts & translate into non-technical material are pluses.
- Strong attention to detail. Proven success with copyediting & proofreading.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational & time-management skills
- Flexible schedule necessary to work the hours needed to meet non-negotiable deadlines without losing effectiveness or quality
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.