The Strategy & Corporate Development team is at the forefront of addressing the Business organizations most strategic priorities, reporting & working directly for Magic Leaps Chief Business Officer. We develop global business strategies across our markets & core GTM-functions (sales, marketing & business development). We ensure cross-functional alignment of goals & execution, & help teams drive strategic partnerships & new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, & help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives in the explosive Augmented Reality ecosystem.
The Senior Strategy Associate will help shape the strategic direction of the company by working on a variety of exciting, impact-driven projects teaming with senior members across the whole organization. The Senior/Lead, Strategy will also support our strategic definition & planning process (e.g., by helping business leaders prepare for quarterly & annual business reviews), conduct external research to establish benchmarks & best practices, & work closely with our leadership team to identify new business & market opportunities & execute on key strategic projects. The ideal candidate should be a driven, structured, analytical - someone who can see the big picture while doesnt shy away getting their hands dirty in the operating room.This role will have high visibility across Magic Leaps most important initiatives & in an exciting, fast-growing, dynamic business environment.
- Structure ambiguous problems & partner with leadership to find workable solutions to those problems
- Partner with the leaders across the organization to use data & insights to make informed judgments.
- Work on & steer large, cross-functional projects & build consensus with senior leadership across the organization.
- Identify & evaluate key strategic initiatives & develop implementation plans and/or market- entry/exit plans
- Perform detailed market analysis & develop detailed / bottoms up business plans for new strategic/portfolio initiatives
- Perform competitive analysis & identify current best practices & market leaders
- Create cohesive, compelling & fact-based presentations & analyses.
- Develop analytical models to ensure data-driven decision making
- 2-4+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital or tech start-up in strategy / corporate development / business operations - related roles
- Strong analytical, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment.
- Experience in driving alignment & decision making across senior leadership
- Excellent verbal & written communication, including meeting facilitation & high-stakes presentations
- Knowledge of the AR/VR/MR industry is a plus
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.