About the Company
Validity is a leading provider of data integrity & compliance solutions that tens of thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data. For more than a decade, Validitys products - DemandTools, DupeBlocker, PeopleImport & BriteVerify - have received exceptionally high ratings on peer review sites like G2Crowd, TrustRadius & the Salesforce AppExchange. Thats because Validity empowers business & IT leaders to save time & make better decisions that drive more leads, close more deals, & confidently plan for continued growth. Validity is headquartered in Bostons Back Bay & has offices in Tampa & London.
About the Role
Validity is looking for an experienced leader to head the Product Marketing team. This role will oversee the Product Marketing team across all of our product lines, worldwide. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strengths in deeply understanding customer needs & working closely across organizations to deliver optimal product marketing outcomes, both strategic & tactical. The product marketing leader will develop product positioning & naming, messages, go-to-market activities & sales tools to drive commercial value across all of our channels. They will also be deeply involved with building the overall Validity brand. The ultimate objective is to make all of the companys products commercially successful.
- Build & lead the product marketing team & oversee business level messaging & positioning, & competitive product marketing
- Develop product positioning & messaging, campaigns, events & sales enablement materials
- Define & drive go-to-market strategy by identifying repeatable sales plays & delivering supporting marketing campaign materials
- Partner with marketing to deliver external marketing communications across channels.
- Work closely with product managers as they develop the technology roadmap to identify key value drivers that have GTM implications
- Drive cross-functional efforts to define & operationalize company-wide GTM of our offerings. Work closely with sales development, marketing, sales & product management teams to make our customers successful
- Mentor & grow our talented product marketing managers while creating a positive environment for your team, & all of the teams they work with, to be successful
- Working closely with all facets of the company to drive our product launch process
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales management or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of product marketing, product management or sales engineering experience
- Domain expertise with CRM and/or customer data management solutions
- Content master strong messaging / positioning skills, & solid writing skills for use in messaging documents, kick ass presentations, articles & compelling copy, etc.
- Possess an understanding of the sales motions that underpin a high transaction SaaS business & knowing how to leverage product & messaging enablement to drive improvements in salesforce productivity
- Detail & results oriented; skilled at both strategy & handson execution; data driven & intuitive & empathetic to the needs of our customers
- Excellent in front of customers, influencers, & senior management, & a demonstrated ability to convince customers to be our advocates
- Experience managing & scaling teams
- Experience launching products