They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Global Payroll Specialist prepares payroll for the Gympasss global employee population. Responsibilities of this position include: ensuring a timely & accurate payroll processing, collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, & maintaining tax & payroll procedures in accordance with internal control requirements.
What You'll Do...
- Process country specific payroll in Cloudpay or other payroll provider
- Audit payroll & research discrepancies
- Ensure payroll tax liability account reconciliations are maintained
- Work collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders to achieve business results
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by Global Payroll Director
- Create & maintain payroll & tax processes to ensure compliance
- Serve as a point of contact for employee questions
- Assist with new country implementations & acquisitions
You Should Have....
- Minimum of 3 years of global payroll experience (required)
- Experience with international payroll laws & processes
- Experience with Workday, ADP & Cloudpay preferred
- Proficient in PC/ Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal & organizational skills
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.