Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift & we intend to lead it. As the talent becomes the main differentiator between failure & success organizations must attract, engage & develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful & sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management & empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As a SeniorProduct Manager on our team, you will support the overall product strategy working with the product leadership team, & articulate the vision & mission of the product roadmap, including feature prioritization, breakdown, & development. As part of the product management team, you are front & center in helping us move forward. Act like an owner.
- Manage execution for a specific product as a Product Owner from product definition & planning through production, release, & end of life
- Develop user stories & requirements while evaluating their potential & practicality by analyzing market & customer needs
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality & marketing as the product(s) move to production & distribution
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders & align all development activity with business goals & priorities
- Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization & refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, balancing business needs with technical requirements, & recommending alternative approaches to meet design requirements when needed
- Collaborate with marketing, sales & service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
- Actively participate in the development process by building users stories within the sprint cycle.
- 6+ years of experience in a product management or consulting in enterprise software
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Ability to learn & actively build on the Lifion Platform
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Excellent oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate & sell ideas internally & externally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education & experience
- In this individual contributor role, you should have proven experience that will allow you to mentor more junior product managers
- Enterprise software experience is a major asset
- Experience in building a product from the ground up (inception to GTM & implementation support)
- Software development background
- Software or solutions consulting