ACV Auctions is reinventing a $100 billion industry through an online, wholesale vehicle marketplace that provides car dealerships a more effective & transparent way of buying & selling wholesale vehicles through 20minute auctions. Our technology modernizes the entire arc of auction operations, providing third-party inspections, account management, title & payment processing, managing arbitration & transportation. The company strives to be the most trusted source in the industry for dealers to buy & sell wholesale vehicles. The company is growing 300% year over year & recently completed a $93 million Series D funding round from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners & Bain Capital Ventures.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Product Manager with demonstrated success in building software products to join our product team at ACV Auctions. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product development lifecycle. Were looking for an individual who can be the champion for your products & the customers we obsess over daily. This role requires a track record of software experience & a solid ability to understand customer needs & advocate for them in the creation of our roadmap.
What you will do:
- Data collection & analysis
- Customer feedback collection & analysis
- Conduct customer & stakeholder demos
- Develop business requirements
- Develop release marketing
- Lead in the execution & delivery of features & products
- Creation & presentation of plans & impacts
- Create & maintain competitive analysis for your product
- Inform prioritization framework for your product
- Contribute to build, buy, partner analysis
- Development of vision for your product
- Creation of 6-month roadmap for your product
- Create functional user stories & acceptance criteria
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Define product lifecycle for your product
- Collaborate with design, analysts & engineering to plan development schedule
- Contribute to discussions with technology & executive leadership to inform, gain consensus & problem solve
What you will need:
- 3+ years industry / domain experience
- Bachelors or Masters; related field
- Creative problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated product delivery
- Listening skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Data analysis tools Collaboration
- Agile experience User story creation
- Release planning Prioritization skills
- Presentation skills
- Mentoring & coaching skills
What we will offer:
Competitive salary & benefits.
Upbeat innovative culture.
Professional training opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.