At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking a Program Lead who is passionate about designing, developing, & delivering training programs, & energized by creating internal communication strategies that will ensure the ongoing culture & success of Lyfts Talent team.
The Training & Communications Program Lead will divide their role in the following areas:
- Revamp & redesign our Recruiter Onboarding program. As Lyfts Talent team continues to grow & onboard in a virtual setting, the Program Lead will rebuild a curriculum that will ensure the success of our new team members within their first 90 days.
- Work with cross functional partners to develop & deliver trainings on change management, new process or program roll-outs, & continuous education.
- Internal Communications & Culture:
- Act as a culture ambassador by unifying the Talent team located around the world through excellent internal communication strategies across all communication channels.
- Work closely with the Talent team & its leaders to develop & disseminate important messages to team members.
- Deliver the Talent Digest which keeps all relevant team members informed on critical team & process updates.
- Work with Talent Leadership team to project manage team deliverables such as quarterly lookbacks.
- 3+ years of experience leading strategy & execution in program/project management
- Demonstrated success building & implementing programs, processes, & operational plans around training & development
- Strong writing, editing, & communications experience
- Deep interest in day-to-day news & long-term trends which impact the experience of working at Lyft
- Ability to navigate competing priorities simultaneously in a fast paced working environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, & attention to detail
- Experience in using data to inform strategy & program plans
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.