ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for Outbound Sales Agents to become part of an exciting team that focuses on reactivating & rewarding our VIP users on Sportsbook, DFS, Casino, & TVG products through various campaigns centric to major sport events across the globe.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a competitive sales team where you will reach out to players by phone to promote customized offers for their play. Address player questions & concerns & deliver outstanding service while encouraging players to return to play.
- Be motivated to make phone calls, isnt afraid of rejection & should have better than average customer satisfaction scores on phone contacts.
- Think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best customer experience possible.
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts & resolve issues.
- Be a self-starter who is driven to exceed targets.
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service or sales focused position preferred.
- A sales focused mind who understands that results come from high volume of contacts combined with well thought out & practiced call structure.
- 6 months+ experience within the gaming industry highly preferred.
- In top 50% of scores for customer satisfaction calls & phone calls handled per agent (if applicable).
- Excellent & effective oral & written skills required.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and/or Google Docs required.
- Knowledge & understanding of the Sportsbetting, DFS, Casino, or horse racing industry highly preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or in lieu of experience
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- A quick & creative problem-solving mind.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure excellent sales & customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Experience & proficiency with CRMs, telephony, & software including: Salesforce, NiceInContact, Avaya, ZenDesk, CloudCall, Oracle, etc. highly preferred.
- Experience & proficiency with payment processors (cards, PayPal, ACH etc.) preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance to preferred
- Accounting or loss prevention experience preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.