Life House is the first Silicon Valley-backed lifestyle hotel brand & management company. Life Houses mission is to make travel more meaningful & more accessible. We believe that authentic travel is a fulfilling & growth enhancing experience. We design, develop, & operate hotels using software & process innovation to drive down costs & increase revenues. We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help lead the launch & growth of our new B2B software business.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in shaping the direction of Life Houses new software products based on research & competitor analysis. They will work collaboratively with product managers, designers, & sales to develop the positioning & help shape the voice of the product & help it grow. Keys to success are an ability to assess & prioritize strategic opportunities, execute an ongoing set of marketing initiatives, analyze the impacts of each marketing channel & program, & continually optimize results. We seek a results-driven marketer with a strong record of achieving high growth. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguous situations, & has experience creating marketing programs from scratch.
- Be an expert on our competition & how they are positioned, & share that knowledge cross-functionally.
- Generate user insights & utilize them to inform product & narrative development, in close collaboration with our Business Intelligence, Product, & Sales teams.
- Understand & document our buyers process, including where they get information, & the who, what, when & why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales & marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Understand & support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers & users; develop internal tools & external collateral & teach them how & when to use it.
- Based on competitor analysis & working closely with internal stakeholders, help determine the optimal price for our products.
- Manage the full lifecycle of product marketing initiatives for selling partners, defining the strategy & measurement.
- Create, launch, measure & optimize marketing campaigns that drive product discovery & awareness, & acquisition, engagement, & retention for customers.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements & written works.
- Effectively communicate the marketing performance, opportunities, objectives, strategy, & milestones to senior leaders & key stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, strategic consulting or brand marketing of B2B SaaS products
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies & launching new programs
- Experience in project management, relationship management, and/or change management
- Ability to translate technical requirements into narratives & stories highlighting the products benefits
- Ability to be accountable, demonstrating high attention to detail & quantitative skills
- Ability to collaborate & work effectively across functions & geographies