Join us as a Product Manager on JW Players growing Ads team! You will own the success of a suite of solutions designed to enable header bidding on the digital platforms of JW Players world-wide customer base. The solutions that you & a dedicated engineering team deliver will help digital publishers maximize the benefits that programmatic advertising can deliver to their businesses. If you have a passion for helping digital publishers & are looking for a great opportunity to grow your career in ad tech, this role is for you.
As a Product Manager, Publisher Ad Solutions, you will:
- Have ownership over JW Players Publisher Ad Solutions including the Player Bidding product line
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal (sales, marketing, product, engineering, etc) & external (customers, SSP partners) to gather & prioritize product/feature requirements
- Define a roadmap for improving the existing product line & for expanding use-case coverage to new platforms like mobile SDKs & OTT
- Craft Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that communicate user problems, business goals, & solution requirements for review with engineering teams & stakeholders
- Set & share goals with engineering partners & prioritize features, improvements, & bugs within the product backlog
- Lead internal trainings to promote operational efficiency & customer success for your product
- Define, monitor, & report on KPIs to senior leadership
- Analyze the industry, our customers, & the market to identify & drive the creation of new complementary products
- Further both JW Player & digital advertising industry goals by working with Prebid, IAB & other organizations
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic advertising
- Experience delivering products that have a heavy reporting/analytics component to them and/or experience as an analyst
- Experience delivering products that compete within an ever-changing problem space & regulatory environment
- Proven track record of taking products to market from idea conception to launch
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational & analytical skills
- Experience with the agile product process from the product management perspective, either as a product manager/owner or as a product-managing engineer
- Experience with working with one or more of the following companies & technologies: Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Sell Side Platforms (SSP), Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks, Ad Verification Companies, Data Management Platforms, Data Providers
- Experience with online video playback technology
- Experience with ad operations
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you & ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) & Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.