We are seeking a professional people person to join our Employee Experience team as a Recruiter.
The Recruiter will work alongside our Talent Lead on managing the sales candidate pipeline. This will include full-cycle recruiting, as well as the opportunity to join a company that is global, fast growing, & one that places great value on employee innovations that make the customer experience exciting & enjoyable.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition & classic tailoring, for our client & his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, & Los Angeles. Coupling high-touch client experience & strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
Below is more information on the opportunity.
You will make an impact by:
- Identifying top candidates via prospecting, outreach, & networking.
- Scheduling interviews & phone screens with candidates
- Managing the candidate pipeline & communications
- Maintaining & updating our recruiting process; including managing our ATS (Greenhouse)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge & opportunity excites you. You have:
- Bachelors in Psychology or related degree
- At least 2-3 years in Sales or Sales Recruiting
- Strong interpersonal skills - experience in sales, or recruiting for sales
- Strength in using Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Base salary commensurates with experience & talent
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Opportunity to be a part of a company powered by technology & client interaction
- Monthly team outings (funtivities), Showroom events, & office workout sessions