SEASONAL FIELD SPECIALIST
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Pelotons Field Operations provides a world-class delivery experience with in-home setup & installation. The Field Specialist provides support & education of our bike & tablet innovating the delivery experience for our Peloton members. Our Field Specialists are the front-line ambassadors to our members & are responsible for supporting Pelotons mission to put our members first.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Excite & educate new members by providing a comprehensive orientation on Pelotons bike & tablet
- Support the member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage the bike & any additional accessories in the members home
- Install the Peloton hardware & be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems & maintain communication with the member prior to delivery
- Adhere to & prioritize Pelotons standards of safety for yourself, your team member, & the member on & off the road at all times
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.