AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the worlds leading corporations & financial institutions. Leveraging AI & NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news & trade journals, & equity research. Founded in 2011 & backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors & Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
The Sales Development team at AlphaSense sits at the front line of our companys prospect engagement & pipeline generation efforts. We identify potential prospects, leverage diverse outreach strategies, engage in strategic conversations with stakeholders, & collaborate with Account Executives with the goal of expanding our footprint within new & existing accounts & generating revenue for the organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about the AlphaSense product & rely on product & industry knowledge to communicate the value of our solution & convert interested prospects into qualified leads.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Sales Development (SDR) Manager to help accelerate pipeline generation & drive new business growth. In addition, this person will attract, retain, & cultivate exceptional Sales Development & future Account Executive talent on our Sales Development team in our London office.
Who You Are:
- Sales leader who has a passion for training, coaching, & development
- Creative problem solver that identifies new & innovative ways to drive top of funnel growth
- Analytical thinker that leverages data to make decisions & recommendations
- A natural motivator that inspires team members to achieve ambitious goals
- Experience managing people/teams across the entire employee lifecycle in a high-growth environment
What Youll Do:
- Coach & mentor the team to secure high-quality meetings with senior executives, driving the team to meet or exceed KPIs
- Establish effective sales development strategies that scale as the team grows
- Partner on the go-to-market strategy, including email, phone, & social messaging
- Help develop & maintain training materials to maximize team performance
- Proactively track & analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Help develop, plan, & execute extensive professional development programming to enable team members to be successful Sales Development Representatives as well as position them for success in a future Account Executive role
- Assist with identifying, attracting, & managing talent
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, & respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSenses commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, & termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, & ordinances where a particular employee works.