Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Professional Services team at Tradeshift are the foundation of our customer relationships. Integral to customer success & closely aligned to our product teams, we're looking for new Tradeshifters to join our Professional Services team & work with our customers by providing help to scope, architect & structure customer engagements.
You'll team with Professional Services Engagement Managers to ensuresuccessful enterprise customer implementations. You'll help your teamdesign the best possible technical solution for the customer
What a day is like:
Deliver technical demos & trainings for internal/external useInterface with customer team members in Procurement, Finance, IT, & Shared ServicesTeam with Product, Customer Service Engineering, Support to identify & resolve blockers.You're a key contributorto the development of Delivery Team'smethodology, knowledge base, & tools.
- Own & drive success of 2-3 global enterprise customer implementations at a time
- Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT, Treasury, & Shared Services
- Consult with customers on how to implement best Marketplacepractices, integrate with their procurement solutions, & get the most value from our solution
- Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering & Professional Services to achieve customer success
- Leading workshops & managing work streams i.e. design, build, test, train, go-live
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services methodology, knowledge base, & tools
- Mentor other Professional team members
You're perfect for this role if:
You're a technical minded individualwho is excited toinfluence the future enhancements of the Product. You provide confidence to clients by articulating the solution & how it would be implemented. You're skilled, efficient, resourceful & a tenacious problem solver of technical issues.
- Master's degree Preferred
- 2+ years experience consulting and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
- Procure-to-Pay & e-Commerce business process & solutionexperience
- SME within Marketplace & e-Commerce an advantage
- Comfortable leading discovery & design conversations around Marketplace & e-Commerce
- Skilled & respected communicator, consultant, & influencer
- Self-starter who is resourceful & not afraid to make decisions
- Data Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices & standardization
- Solves problems methodologically & skillfully
- Organized & demonstrates time management skills
- Understands business processes & the interaction with IT systems
- Has a clear interest in, & acumen withtechnology
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging & sometimes stressful situations
- Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control (e.g., customer resources)
- Ability to travel 30 to 60 days a year (i.e. 2 to 5 days per month)
Location: Paris, France.
Our office in Paris offers employees challenging work & the freedom & autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.