The Senior Manager, Social Media will develop & implement CLEARs social media strategy across all social platforms by creating a measurable & cohesive multi-channel narrative that helps drive business objectives & solidify CLEARs brand identity. The Senior Manager will be responsible for increasing our social presence & driving member growth across all channels by leveraging data to inform our social roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Develop & execute a multi-channel social media strategy that supports CLEARs business & brand objectives
- Create, develop & execute original campaign & content ideas, tailoring to each channel (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & potential additional platforms)
- Work cross-departmentally to identify & develop the role social plays in new product launches & brand campaigns
- Research innovative social trends & regularly test new concepts & content
- Develop, analyze & report on the performance of all social channels, continuously identifying improvement opportunities
- Create annual roadmap & manage budget for content creation, influencer campaigns, & organic boosting to meet business objectives
How you'll measure success:
- Engagement - Clicks, shares, comments, etc
- Reach - followers, impressions, etc
- Brand awareness
What you're great at:
- Experience driving results across multiple social platforms
- Strategy & execution
- Creative content creation
- Collaborating & building influential relationships
- Clear & concise communication
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $115,000 - 135,000 depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.