Were looking for aMarketing Ops lead who will playa key role in creating & managing scalable, repeatable processes & systems to enable standard measurement & reporting of marketing as well as the optimization of marketing programs. This role works closely across numerous internal departments including Marketing, Sales,Customer Success,Finance, & Product Management.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Marketing Systems Infrastructure Ops: Youre the architect & primary engineer for the marketing stack. From selection, implementation, to day-to-day operation of various marketing technology platforms (egMarketo,Wordpress, Salesforce Analytics & Dashboards,Salesloft,Adwords, & more). Ready to be the go-to marketing tech whiz? If so, this is the spot for you.
- Measurement & Analytics:Data doesnt lie. Usually. You will be making sure weve got the dashboards & reporting processes to keep us up to in the know about whats going on. Youll be the primary user who is tracking the measurement of demand generation & web/online analytics. Let us know when we get there, when weve got to step up, & when weve blown the goals out of the water.
- Data Management & Quality:Its a tough job but someone has to be the wrangler whos responsible for the management of the house list, data integrity & data synchronization between the marketing database & data maintained within the CRM Systems.
- Budgeting & Planning: While the numbers can be boring youll be the process center that makes sure that marketing is on track to deliver & communicate to the rest of the org the teams progress.
- Process Design & Documentation:SiteCompli is a rapidly growing company, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Your mission will be to marry iterate quickly & plan for the future. Youll be asking others on the marketing team & around the company Why do we do things this way? & How can we do it better?
- Oh, & were part of theInhabitIQfamily of brands:So its not just SiteCompli Marketing Systems & Operations youll get a chance to contribute across 30+ other growing companies to help the enterprise of property management tech companies expand & implement best practices.
- An aptitude to learn new technologies
- 2+years experiencein Marketing Operations, Business Process Improvement, Reporting/Analysis and/or related roles within a technology company
- A history of developing processes that leverage both best practices (internal & external) & critical thinking as well as identifying areas for process improvement
- Comfort working in startup mode as well as thinking through long-term project & process design
- A knack for collaboration & enthusiasm for helping other members of the team execute & measure their campaigns
- Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence & action-oriented analysis
- Demonstrated project team leadership skills including the ability to influence & build consensus across the organization
- Superior communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, & segmentation structuring
- Experience managing Salesforce.com or similar CRM system highly helpful
- Experience managing a marketing automation system such asMarketo, Eloqua, or Pardot necessary
Were a 5-time Crains Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest & recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support the cost of clothing
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
- Flexible office hours to accommodate everyone
- Monthly fun events, from dodgeball to karaoke
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Were on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation & respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a nice-to-have -- it is critical to our mission, culture, & values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent & ideas, leading to better business decisions & a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work & strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices & celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, & improving.