Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
We are looking for a fast-learning, detail orientated, & hard-working individual to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at CarGurus. You will be responsible for the coordination of candidate interviews & assisting our recruiters to identify top talent while delivering exceptional candidate experience to all prospective CarGurus employees. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company with a startup feel.
What Youll Do:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by working closely with recruiters & hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet candidates while on-site, & address any issues that arise
- Own the end to end candidate recruitment process (outreach to hire)
- Work & partner with hiring managers in multiple business lines based on hiring volumes & targets
- Identify & source quality candidates alongside our recruiting team by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current & future openings
- Assist in planning & execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meetups, campus career fairs & local conferences
- Create, manage, & publicize job postings on our Applicant Tracking System ATS Greenhouse
- Regularly participate in team strategy meetings to improve recruiting efforts & practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree is required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, & thoroughness
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines & work well under pressure
- Persistent, reliable, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthy & able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Team player with a positive attitude
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity, & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong is played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK, & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.