REVTRAX DIRECTOR OF DATA PARTNERSHIPS
Dear Valued Candidates,
We appreciate your interest in RevTrax! As an integral part of our team, youll be focused on developing & executing data partnerships. We sell an Offer Management Platform - a SaaS & AI data platform that helps clients optimize their discounts, coupons & offers across their marketing efforts. Clients partner with RevTrax to solve their toughest challenges when it comes to controlling, measuring, & optimizing offers across every marketing channel. We disrupted a 100-year old industry & built a truly unique solution (with very few direct competitors). If we've piqued your interest, & you're interested in selling a cutting-edge AI MarTech solution, please read on
Our Culture & Values:
Innovation | Mutual Respect |Positive Attitude | Accountability | Commitment | Teamwork
IMPACT is our value system at RevTrax, & we expect colleagues to live those values every day. We pride ourselves on our culture, which has been recognized in Crains Best Place to work in NY several times, including 2019. Unlike larger companies, we're a growing workforce where everyone is empowered to make decisions & help build our business. Coupled with great benefits & perks, we have created a company we love to work at, & were looking for new rock stars to help us grow. If this vision sounds exciting, we should chat.
As a Director of Data Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing new potential partners & customers for our new suite of data services. You will need a strategic BD mindset, complex sales skills, a positive & collaborative attitude, & passion for digital marketing, data, & finding new revenue streams.
- This person will own strategy & go to market for data monetization around data services & audience data. This person will be the expert on data ecosystems & own corresponding revenue generating opportunities.
- Design & execute strategic partner program for data products
- Work closely with product management to communicate market needs & develop data products that are uniquely suited to address unmet client business needs
- Utilize an intimate understanding of the data marketplace to provide thought leadership & identify partnership opportunities.
- Manage identification, communication, & evaluation of potential data partners with key business & technical stakeholders from across the company.
- Manage data partner life cycle from selection, negotiation, legal & go-to market.
- Own ongoing relationships with data partners & responsibility for associated revenue.
- Lead construction of business model frameworks for all data-related partnerships
- In partnership with Product & Sales, create & manage a short- & long-term data partnership roadmap
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with the AdTech & MarTech ecosystems, especially regarding consumer data & changes in the data privacy landscape
- Proven ability to drive strategic partnerships to fruition
- Well versed in data agreements & their construction
- Excellent communicator that can articulate complex ideas & situations to non-technical stakeholders
- 7+ years in a strategic partnership role with extensive experience with data-related business models, negotiation, pricing, & partnership contracts
- True self-starter.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Masters degree in a Business/Advertising/Marketing or related field.
- Unlimited PTO
- Progressive parental leave policy
- Full benefits after 30 days (health, dental, 401k Match, etc.).
- Charitable giving matching program
- Flat org structure provides growth opportunities & access to senior management
- Training & support from all levels of the company
- Free snacks & beverages
- Parties & events
- Team building activities