Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Applications close on Monday, October 4th at 9:00AM EST
In this unique role, you will have an opportunity to be part of HelloFreshs first Field Operations Leadership Development Program. This program is an 18-month rotation designed to rapidly develop your experience, skill-set, & understanding of all areas of our distribution center. In this unique program, you will have exposure to all aspects of our distribution center functions - production, food quality, safety, & warehouse. You will have a set of unique learning goals for each rotation to ensure you are getting the most out of your experience. You can be based out of our Newark, New Jersey facility or our Newnan, Georgia facility!
The program will include...
- Rotation 1- Operations Leadership (6 months): Work closely with an Area Manager on your site to co-lead a team of hourly associates on our lines in kitting - for this rotation youll receive the training wheels to shadow, learn, & take note of what area management looks like within our distribution center.
- Rotation 2 - Specialty Expertise (6 months- 2 months each specialty):
- Food Safety & Quality: Learn about the ins & outs of SQF, food safety, & what HelloFreshs meaning of quality in our boxes is.
- Safety & Asset Protection: Get insight into HelloFreshs safety transformation initiatives & how we integrate the safety of our employees with wellness.
- Warehouse & Facilities: Review & learn the shipping + receiving side of our operations & how we store our ingredients & manage different equipment through our distribution center.
- Rotation 3 - Area Management + Special Project (6 months): With everything youve learned within your first year in the rotation, this will be your opportunity to fully lead a team on your own & work on a special project that you & your champion will define together.
- A hungry new-grad graduating this upcoming year (December/Jan 2021) & am looking for robust leadership opportunities within the distribution center space
- Leader: Proven experience leading undergraduate activities, programs, research and/or teams
- Results Driven: You care about tangible results & love creating momentum to achive them
- Self-Motivated: You are driven to personally achieve & care about taking up new opportunities & showing commitment to projects
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelors or Associates Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership experience within undergraduate activities, internships, or volunteer opportunities
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company