Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology? Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within & outside of the office, & whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport & Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as a Technical Business Analyst, we want to hear from you.
What's it all about?
The Business Analyst works as part of the IT Change Delivery team, which is responsible for small to large-scale analysis & transformation across the entirety of the Earthport business. An important part of the business analyst role involves collaborating with stakeholders across all functions, applying a range of techniques & their own expertise to provide clear, documented & signed-off analysis of company processes, services, products & projects.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Apply recognised business analysis methodologies to elicit & understand both business & technical requirements
- Process improvements
- Undertaking gap analysis & agreeing improvements with key stakeholders
- Host meetings, workshops, training sessions & showcases at all levels of the hierarchy from junior level to executive management
- Prepare & deliver clear & concise documentation in line with project deliverables
- Establish & maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Provide analytical support to projects
What we're after
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst
- Successful track record of working with cross-functional teams is essential
- Experience defining both as is' & to be' processes
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience working in the payments, financial services or fintech industries is desirable
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma or equivalent desirable
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence & Salesforce is desirable
Professional & Personal Skills:
- Possesses excellent planning & organisation skills
- Identifies & understands issues, problems, & opportunities. With the ability & skills to take these through to resolution
- Demonstrates exceptional process analysis & requirements elicitation skills
- Aspires to continual self-improvement through training & retrospective assessment of work
- Is results orientated, continues to work toward achievement of goals in the face of obstacles readily integrating changes into work processes & outputs
- Acts independently & with a hands-on approach, taking ownership of their work
- Being able to operate with minimal supervision, using their own initiative
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication & teamwork skills
- Must have the ability to build & maintain strong relationships with both internal & external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority using a collaborative approach
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication & validation skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.