At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business in the Eastern PA, NYC & Upstate NY Region of the United States. In this role, you will prospect & engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Field Sales Director you will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, & engage collaboratively with our prospects & customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution.
The position involves both phone/web & frequent face to face value selling, & is approximately 30-40% travel oriented. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
If you have sold large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. Previous SaaS experience is also a plus. This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team & help expand our business & customer footprint.
- Manage sales strategy & territory plan for penetrating & closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts
- Build & maintain strong ties with up, down & across target organizations
- Develop, initiate & execute sales plan for individual target accounts
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates & accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Partner closely with Channel partners & Channel Account Managers to drive net pipeline growth & accelerate deal velocity
Apply if the following sounds mostly like you!
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles & new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts & opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M annual revenue
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory & exceeding sales goals
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.