At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for an Associate Creative Director with insatiable curiosity & boundless enthusiasm for creativity & new ideas.
Youll be joining our in-house creative team to lead the concepting, crafting, & execution of integrated brand campaigns & content. Youre experienced & tenacious at nurturing a good idea from inception through the production process. Youre confident writing for a diverse audience across a wide range of communication touchpoints. And maybe you hold a deep-seated belief that hot pink is a way better brand color than boring old black.
The work you make here will live at the intersection of brand & pop culture. Think: celebs as Undercover Lyft drivers, tweeting back at our fave musicians, brand campaigns starring sports heroes, & partnerships with hit shows & cultural icons.
As a writer, you understand the power of words to move peoplein the emotional way, & in the get-off-your-butt-and-do-stuff way. You can express complex ideas in simple, straightforward language. And you know how to translate boring-sounding marketing objectives into culturally relevant & engaging brand campaigns.
Join us! Were working & playing at an incredible moment of joy & optimism. Vaccine access is widely available. People are looking forward to going out again. And Lyft has a major role to play in helping people get back out there.
When applying, please provide a link to your portfolio.
- Be a full-time champion for the brand voice & style
- Generate a range of powerful & viable creative concepts & solutions for each project & execute creative work across a multitude of communication channels
- Present your ideas & work with clarity & passion while demonstrating how the creative strategically answers the brief.
- Partner closely with art directors, designers, creative directors, marketers, lawyers, project managers, developers, & everyone else at Lyft
- Educate, inspire, & delight our audience
- Jugglingthe multiple-project kind, not the circus kind
- Valiantly defend the the Oxford comma on all fronts
- 6+ years writing for an established consumer brand or advertising agency
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates exceptional conceptual & writing skills, solid production experience, & successful integrated brand campaign work
- Experience developing breakthrough creative concepts based on strategic marketing objectives
- Intuitive ability to flex your tone of voice depending on your message & your audience
- Confident & persuasive presentation skills
- Proven track record overseeing creative campaigns from briefing through launch
- Demonstrable soft skills including creativity, empathy, adaptability, resourcefulness, openness to feedback, work ethic, & a general tendency to create & share positive vibes
- Understanding of current cultural trends in design, music, fashion & tech
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Eagle eyes for spilling errors (See what we did there?)
- You should be a Lyft user/believer :)
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.