Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment.
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking for the following availability: Sunday-Tuesday 6am-6pm (6am-2pm would be dedicated to medication passing & wellness nurse duties, 2pm-6pm would be solely a wellness nurse role)
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSESthat willbring passion to work every day,provide hands-onnursing care & create a fun work environment.
New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE(newly licensed RN or LPN) your contributions & trainingmay include:
- Medication Management (6am-2pm)
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunity to transition fully into a Wellness Nurse
- Opportunities of growth to Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- RN/LPN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth & our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.