Paxos has historically served primarily institutional & high transaction volume customers. We have been able to provide solid, personalized customer service with limited investment in internal processes & tools since we serve a niche customer base with a very narrow set of products & services.
This past year, Paxos has grown significantly in our customer set, the usage of our products as well as in the breadth & depth of our offerings. Our business is much more complex than it's ever been, & the market has also matured quite a bit, withincreasing competition for the products & services that we provide. With greater competition, & a more diversified customer base, it's more important than ever for us to focus on Customer Success & improve every customer interaction.
In order to help us support & scale our existing & future products, we are looking for a Director, Customer Success to join us & lead this initiative. The Director of Customer Success will define the way we think about Customer Success, establish scalable, global Customer Success operations & ensure Paxos will continue to lead the industry in this area. They will be obsessive about the customer experience & help reinforce our customer-first mindset & culture.
This is an exciting role that will lead Customer Success globally across the Company's products & services, & directly engage with our customers to build a strategic vision for the Paxos user experience. The Director will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Operations, Compliance & other teams in the business.
What you will do:
- Build a standard, unified, global Customer Success Function, working cross-functionally to integrate & engage stakeholders
- Quickly learn our business & identify ways we can improve our existing onboarding, customer support, & account management processes. Create a plan to roll out these improvements
- Oversee team members & ensure appropriate staffing, talent management, acquisition, & SME development
- Enhance the Customer Success operating & engagement model using industry insights & business metrics
- Provide business insights to senior stakeholders; use data to help drive decision-making around Relationship Management & building scale
- Help define a strategic vision for technology automation & manage implementations
The work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxos goals & bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company & help build from the ground up.
What you need to have:
- At least ten years of experience in a Customer Success & or Customer Operations role; with three of these years in a team management capacity
- Strong attention to detail & excellent communication / presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating scalable, repeatable processes
- Ability to work in ambiguity, quickly pivot, & apply a proactive approach to Customer Success
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder engagement
- Analytical mindset & experience working with multiple, disparate data sets (for both qualitative & quantitative analyses)
- Ability to provide meaningful insights through customer segmentation & ROI analyses
- Knowledge of industry best practices & emerging trends
- Passion for customer relationship-building, & the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Natural inclination towards re-engineering & technology initiatives
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team!
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.