PubMatic is immediately hiring a strong Customer Success Operations Manager for Mobile to join our growing team in Singapore. The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as the Mobile Subject Matter Expert on the Customer Success team supports mobile app publishers with world-class customer service & troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving. As PubMatic's products & services evolve, the Customer Success Operations Manager for Mobile stays at the forefront of mobile monetization strategies to ensure that the mobile app publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined & are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the SME for Mobile app publisher onboarding & optimization best practice.
- Liaise between APAC Customer Success team, Solutions engineering team, Mobile Product team & Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize & Mobile monetization for the APAC region
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Travel within APAC to client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- 3+ years of Android & iOS experiencemanagingoperations oftop tier accountsin South-East Asia or APACor China
- Deep Knowledge of RTB, PMPand ad troubleshooting onweb/phone/tablets
- Knowledge of mobile ad servers/platforms such asMoPuband Google Ad Manager
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables +vlookup
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
- Demonstrated experience working with mobile SDKs supporting monetization
- Prior experience with supporting publishers is a plus
- Deep knowledge of in-app ad serving & rich media ads
- Experience with MS Access; SQL & other Database tools is a plus
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Pro-active & self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail & extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving & analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written & spoken English & Chinese skills. Spoken Korean is a plus.