At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
As a Technical Project Manager for Help Services, you will enable business impact by coordinating technical & operational activities for new Support Product Launches. In this role, you will manage projects that improve how customers get help & improve the tools our customer service associates use to resolve. You should be comfortable managing complex technical projects with many cross-functional members. Additionally, this role will require managing stakeholder relationships & expectations with strong influence & negotiation skills across business & technical leadership. Success will be determined by your ability to seamlessly launch new products that redefine how we support our customers & customer service associates.
- Manage technical projects within Lyfts evolving project framework
- Define & maintain a consistent communication strategy for informing necessary stakeholders to project progress, health, roadblocks (with actions), & completeness
- Provide thought leadership as the end to end project owner to ensure successful completion of the intended objective
- Be a successful leader in a matrix environment with an energetic, contagious ability to gain buy-in & hold accountability
- Be nimble & flexible to create impact in an environment that's fast-changing & growing rapidly
- Natural ability to make things happen around you; Manage project ambiguity, complexity, & interdependencies in an organized & structured way
- Assess & determine appropriate cross-functional team members required to ensure project success
- Prepare presentations & deliverables for senior leaders, management committees, & key stakeholders
- Own project success end-to-end via willingness to do the hands-on work. Operate at all levels, stay connected to the details, & audit frequently.
- Minimum 3+ years Project or Product Management experience in a technical project lead capacity for complex software or IT projects with thousands of users
- Successful track record effortlessly managing multiple, concurrent, high visibility initiatives
- Concise, direct, clear communicator with a proven ability to navigate difficult messages, clear up ambiguity, & hold accountability tactfully
- Strong ability to understand tools & systems. How they work, how they break, why they are important, quantifying their ROI
- Ability to think both tactically & strategically
- Passion for Lyft, the ride-sharing community, & a drive to make a meaningful impact
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.