AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Recruitment Coordinator Programme - Recruitment Team
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Programme & learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction & marketing, candidate assessment & interviewing, to logistics & planning - youll gain the skills & experience to become a Recruiting Associate one year from joining us, & on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
Our recruitment team brings a high level of excitement & commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent to join our Associate Programme on the Client Service team. Youll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins.
Our Graduate Recruitment Coordinator Programme gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firms growth, as you learn to identify & select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, youll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm & be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications & help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Campus Recruitment: Focusing on key universities across the UK & continental Europe, youll support our campus recruitment planning efforts, gaining exposure to how we develop creative & innovative strategies to identify & engage candidates. Youll work with career centres to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organise events, ship materials, book travel & troubleshoot real-time issues.
- Candidate Assessment: You'll help find the next generation of Client Service talent by screening resumes, application materials, & conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements & sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers & stakeholders, youll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, youll have exposure to how we develop & implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. Youll learn how to develop & execute talent attraction & employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, & diversity & inclusion efforts.
- Years 0-1: Following a training programme, youll begin your journey with AlphaSights as a Recruiting Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
- Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Recruiting Associate, responsible for the development & execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from universities across the country. Youll have early leadership & mentorship opportunities as you begin to train & guide new joiners to our team.
- Years 4+: As a Senior Recruiter & Recruiting Manager youll lead & develop teammates & own key recruitment results. Successful managers have the opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to provide a strong candidate experience
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasises professional development & celebrating success
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that youre supported, along with an opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidised lunch programme, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
What We Look For
- Bachelors degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 0-1 years work experience, ideally with a demonstrated interest or background in recruitment or human capital
- Ability to multitask & prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is essential & business level proficiency in French or German is desirable.
- Strong oral & written communication skills & the ability to present confidently to candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail & strong organisational skills
- Dependability & interest in working in a team-oriented environment
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.