Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
We are looking for an experienced & talented UX Designer to design & shape unique, human centered digital experiences.
What do UX Designers do at Silverline?
As a UX designer you have opportunity to bring your experience & visual design skills to the table. Our designers are responsible for everything from information architecture, sitemaps, user flows & wireframes up to high-fidelity prototypes & style guides.
Our project teams are highly collaborative. You will be co-creating alongside our Solution & Technical Architects to design the solution that best fits user, business & technical needs.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to lead Human Centered Design workshops as you work closely with your dedicated project team & client stakeholders to gather & understand user, business & functional requirements.
If you are passionate about designing on the Salesforce platform, are interested in being a part of a growing team & delivering value to clients through user experience we welcome you to apply.
As a UX Designer you should:
- Be experienced working in Agile teams & have the ability to collaborate closely with developers & solution architects
- Create wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, & effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform & capabilities of the Lightning Experience
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about whats best for the solution.
- Be able to defend design decisions & approach.
- Discover user & business needs through Human Centered research methods, & identify solutions to meet those needs
- Have a passion for learning & keeping yourself & your design team updated with the latest changes in your industrys standards.
- Three or more years of Salesforce design or consulting experience.
- Strong design portfolio to be presented & defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Familiar with HTML5/CSS & other front-end languages
- A solid understanding of creating reusable design systems
- Expert with such tools as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision or similar.
- Knowledge Salesforce & Salesforce Lightning Design System experience