From electronic signatures to underwriting, engineering is at the core of everything we build. We aim to create humane software that includes only the essential complexity. Like software, we are a constant work in progress, & we believe that personal growth comes from making mistakes & exploring thorny problems. The quality of our work is driven by the diversity of our individual backgrounds & experiences.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join our engineering team in building a fleet of simple tools to help parents stop procrastinating & start tackling their long term financial to-do lists. You are self-motivated, can wear many hats, & are excited to ship code that both solves challenging business problems & brings joy to our customers.
Come join us as we re-make a $650 Billion industry & work to improve the lives of millions of families.
Your role at Fabric:
- Ship code across the stack, quickly & reliably.
- Participate in design & implementation of features to grow Fabrics core platform.
- Write tools & introduce approaches that we didnt know we needed, helping us deliver value more quickly & efficiently.
- Contribute to an ever-evolving engineering culture.
- Help your fellow engineers grow in new & exciting ways!
What youll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of software development experience in a product-centric environment.
- Expertise building highly performant User Interfaces & the scalable, reliable APIs that hydrate them.
- Effective communication skills used in technical problem solving.
- Compassion, both for Fabrics customers & your fellow teammates.
- Willingness to make mistakes.
- Enthusiasm for engineering & technology.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with modern, functional UI paradigms. We use React.
- Experience building & managing distributed systems with AWS. We use services like Lambda, Cognito, DynamoDb, S3, SQS, SNS, andStep Functions.
- Knowledge of financial & insurance products.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $180,000