The Salesforce Support Analyst at Vimeo will help to support Vimeos Sales team in their usage of Salesforce, & our enterprise tech stack (Outreach, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Adobe Sign). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, & B2B organization, continue to grow! This role is intended for someone with experience as a Salesforce user who is looking to get into Salesforce administration.
What you'll do:
- Monitoring Salesforce support tickets & Slack channel to ensure the team is helped in a timely manner
- Setting up new users across all appropriate sales tools
- Assisting the Salesforce Administrator & Sales Enablement team with trainings & follow-ups
- Supervising & analyzing incoming support requests to assist the Director of Operations prioritize projects & bug fixes
- Collaborating to improve our current lead routing & passing processes (Distribution Engine is currently used) based on marketing campaigns
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1-3 years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform, either as a user or administrator.
- Strong communication skills, & a desire to help the sales team be successful.
- Creative & analytical problem solver with the flexibility to think outside the box
- Passion for learning about sales systems, especially Salesforce
- Experience working with technical & business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Experience in a customer support or sales role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling & database scheme
- Experience administering Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs