Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will develop go-to-market strategies for Intersections product features & capabilities. You will be an integral part of making the launch of our offerings successful through the product development process & positioning, sales training & support, & collection of feedback that will improve upon future processes & decisions.
You will work closely with Product, Sales Marketing, Communications & Sales to bring successful commercial products & capabilities to urban environments, new markets, & to continue to grow Intersections media business success. This role reports directly into the VP, Sales & Product Marketing.
What you will accomplish:
- Partner with the Product & Sales teams, define & communicate go to market strategy that drives sales velocity
- Understand & deliver sales needs in all channels & work with the Sales Marketing team to produce, distribute, & iterate on materials to enable the Salesforce
- Serve as an internal expert on product capabilities & current offerings
- Partner with Sales Training to ensure internal stakeholders are well informed
- As appropriate, support or lead customer discovery efforts to inform Product, Sales, & Marketing efforts
- Facilitate the execution of custom digital campaigns in conjunction with Product & Engineering Teams
- Partner with PR/Communications team to ensure tight coordination & to leverage PR efforts
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of both the media industry & competitive trends to apply to our roadmap & strategy
In your first three months, you will:
- Make a recommendation on the go to market process for new capabilities, & develop a mechanism to track success
- Support the execution of custom digital campaigns in conjunction with Marketing, Product & Engineering Teams, including the recommendation of improvements to existing processes
- Become a primary resource for capability-related campaign ideation as needed by Sales Marketing
- Implement process to properly train Sales & Marketing teams in product capabilities & limitations
In your first year, you will:
- Manage the roadmap for product capabilities, prioritized based on Sales feedback, existing product abilities & limitations, & revenue potential
- Create a formal process for informing the Ad Tech capability roadmap through internal, industry & competitive research
- Own the feedback cycle in partnership with the Sales & Product teams & a plan to take action on received feedback
- Manage the suite of available dynamic digital capabilities & sell-through, accompanied by a formal mechanism with which you can measure success
You are awesome in the role because:
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of product marketing, digital, or related industry experience
- You have the ability to work independently, articulate & execute on a vision
- You have a passion for marketing with a focus crafting product & sales strategies
- You are a natural relationship builder within & outside your team, & have the ability to coordinate multiple projects to drive collaboration & teamwork across several teams & stakeholders
- You have strong attention to detail & great creative & copywriting judgment
- You are highly creative, with excellent writing, organization, & presentation skills
- You are passionate about tech, media, & where they intersect
- You are a team player who will bring positive energy & solution-oriented attitude to the Marketing Team
- You have prior B2B product marketing experience required
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.