About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, & real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, & the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, & access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open & collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven & experimental & as an inclusive workplace, we welcome & celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
About the Position
This role is focused on building, scaling & maintaining enablement & instructional programs for the Qumulo sales organization. Your programs will utilize adult learning principles to create & implement blended learning practices including: e-learning, courses/workshops, tools, templates & more used to empower a seasoned sales team. This includes, but is not limited to: onboarding as well as ongoing sales enablement for field sales team members who are selling Qumulo software.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Sales & Partner Success & will work collaboratively with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, People Team, Operations, Channel, & other teams across the organization.
You like designing fun learning experiences for sales professionals. You love taking a technical concept & making it easier to understand. You are creative, but organized. You know that your learning modules will need to be constantly updated - so you design short, easily updatable, engaging modules. You love trying out new tools to animate concepts. You want people to take your training because they want to, not because its mandatory. You are fun to work with & like to brainstorm with the team. You are a storyteller.
- Conduct instructional research & analysis on learners & contexts
- Assess needs, determine learning goals, & establish an approach for technical sales training
- Create content & relevant assets within a fast-paced environment (digital, interactive labs, knowledge checks)
- Design & deploy training curricula to sales audiences (facilitated & self-guided)
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to curate technical and/or complex content into consumable learning materials (may include a combination of e-learning, job aids, handouts, facilitator guides, games, micro-learning, & new learning methodologies, etc)
- Continually gather feedback & objectively measure the effectiveness of training programs & improve training that increases sales performance & productivity
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learners performance & develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation & course catalog
- 5+ years of experience in Instructional design/Instructional systems design
- Experience using content authoring tools; Captivate, Articulate, Storyline or other.
- Strong video editing a must; animation creation a plus
- Adept at using an LMS platform to deliver digital learning experiences
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory, ADDIE & Bloom's Taxonomy
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to listen, collaborate, & influence across groups
- Strives for & takes pride in continuous improvement
- Versatile & willing to adapt in a high growth environment. Resourceful, self starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Technical background in complex selling environments a plus
- Light HTML skills a plus
- Solid knowledge of the sales process & sales content
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Privacy Notice-inserted at the bottom of the Job Posting- http://qumulo.com/applicant-employee-privacy-notice