We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are a strategic, highly detail-oriented individual & you thrive in a fast-paced, get-er-done environment. You love the intersection between traditional media & performance marketing & your ideal role is where you get to apply your campaign management skills to implement & coordinate offline media campaigns at scale.
What You'll Do Here
- Experience high visibility & high impact in a performance-focused acquisition marketing role
- Support the planning, execution, & management of multi-million dollar campaigns across a myriad of offline channels - TV, radio, podcast, OOH, direct mail, & more
- Drive process improvements that help us move more quickly, connect with customers in a deeper & more meaningful way, and/or lower costs
- Work closely with our advertising & agency partners to ensure were constantly on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving offline media landscape
- Provide weekly, monthly, & quarterly reporting to the executive team
- 2-4 years of experience coordinating or implementing offline media campaigns
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves & handling a project from start to finish. Were all builders & doers at HomeLight
- Hands-on experience in direct-to-consumer acquisition marketing in a fast-moving, data-driven environment. Experience with long sales cycles & considered purchases is a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience working on the publisher and/or agency-side of direct-to-consumer advertising
- Experience with traditional media buying tools (Nielsen, MRI), media reporting (postlog management), & campaign execution (creative development & trafficking)
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!