About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. Were a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the worlds leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting & fast-paced place to work, & our company is built on our values of change, support, learning & teaching, trust, & intention. We pride ourselves on our independence & openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse & inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe & transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, & were looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We're looking for a Solutions Consultant to support our Consultant team.
The Solutions Consulting team at Index Exchange is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development & Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Solution Consultant to influence the entire customer lifecycle at Index Exchange. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges & opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media & advertising technology, then the Index Exchange SC team is the right fit for you.
Heres What Youll be Doing:
- Implement & provide technical expertise & solutions during the customer implementation lifecycle
- As a trusted technical advisor, work closely with our Account Management teams to understand clients business challenges & objectives
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers & respond to & resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Review & test customer integrations regularly & troubleshoot implementation issues & data discrepancies
- Ensure internal & external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products & features
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research & remain current in industry & technology trends
Here's What You Need:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive & success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product & business skills
- High level verbal & written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- 3-year degree in a related field
- Expertise in Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players etc)
- 3+ years of technical account management or consulting experience in a software company or Ad Tech industry
- Ability to build & present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web & mobile technologies
- Experience in integrating video & programmatic technologies or a good understanding of VAST, VMAP, VPAID will be an advantage
Why Youll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off & flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options & equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts & quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities & donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats & regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classificationdiversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humilityIndex will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.