Poppin is looking for a Desktop Support Associate to support our rapidly growing internal user base. This position will work closely with the IT Manager in handling the day to day management of Poppins technology infrastructure & functionality including our phone system, network appliance, hardware & software documentation, & information security. The ideal candidate will have ability to valuate, prioritize, & respond to daily user requests, as well as possess strong communication skills & be a positive team player.
- Respond to daily user requests & resolve issues in a proactive manner
- Provide technical support for end users, computers, printers, & devices
- Manage network infrastructure by monitoring the security center, AMP, network event logs, & traffic analytics
- Troubleshoot wired & wireless network issues as they arise while documenting progress & solution in the ticketing system
- Setup, deploy, & manage Windows & MAC computers
- Install, configure, and/or troubleshoot various applications (Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe CC, Sophos anti-virus, & others)
- Support & troubleshoot web conferencing tools such as Google Hangouts Meet, speakerphones, video cameras, & wired/wireless presentation connectivity
- Basic troubleshoot of VoIP phones
- Deliver a positive interaction with employees on technical issues they may be experiencing
- Assist with ongoing projects
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in a corporate technology infrastructure
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field; certification such as A+ & Network+ preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to communicate effectively with the end user
- Knowledge of G-Suite Admin Console & related services
- Understanding of DNS/DHCP & VPN technologies as well as experience supporting Windows 10 & MacOS operating systems
- Office 365 Administration
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.