Build the Makers Organization at Flexport
At Flexport, we know global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. Our business continues to grow every day & were looking for a Technical Sourcer to join the Makers Recruiting Team as we continue to support this growth by sourcing, recruiting, & attracting the best & the brightest talent. Our team values candor, long-term thinking, & teamwork. Our ideal candidate builds trust effortlessly & is excited by the opportunity to work at the nexus of recruiting, surveying all of the various components along the way.
This is a 6-12+ contract position through Flexport which includes full health benefits & PTO. This role will also provide many opportunities for ownership & development.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Technical Recruiters & hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role & how it fits into the organization
- Build talent pipelines & execute on tactical research, referral generation, & sourcing campaigns
- Source & identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of high potential talent
- Build relationships with candidates & guide them through the process
- Track data to ensure youre investing in sources with the highest ROI
- Collaborate with Recruiters & Coordinators to manage an efficient model of operation
You should have:
- 1-2+ years of experience sourcing engineering talent in-house, search firm, or agency
- Experience working with & building sourcing strategies with Recruiters & hiring managers
- Experience developing & executing candidate generation & research techniques
- Experience screening resumes & matching qualifications
- Experience engaging & activating passive candidates
- Excellent written, presentation, & communication skills
- Bachelors degree
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination & shipment of goods from one place to another & its what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world & break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.