Dedicated & driven, the Group Engagement Director provides both strategic & tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements, while keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. We need someone whos able to identify a clients business needs & work with both the client & the various Huge teams to understand, define, & build effective & innovative solutions that generate measurable results. A GED is the kind of person who will know what you wantand what you needbefore you do. They can take on the point of view of both our clients & our internal teams & they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns, & requirements to the other side. They must be prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator & mentor.
What wed like to see:
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, & strategic consulting projects).
- An ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks & teams. A sharp mind, a good memory, & an attention to detail are absolutely key.
- Comfort interacting with clients of all levels & industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff. They need to know intuitively how best to facilitate the relationship between Huge & our clients in any given situation.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies & design lifecycle. They should understand the work we doand the new things we can be doingas well as they understand our clients.
- An ability to manage & set client expectations. You combine the clients needs & our awesome abilities & you figure out the way to produce stunning work.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.